Our flagship event for those working on drugs and alcohol harm reduction within students' unions, universities, colleges and communities
Tickets are now on sale for our first ever national Students, Alcohol and Drugs Conference, taking place online over 3 afternoons from the 22nd-24th March 2021. The conference offers workshops, talks and panel discussions to explore the issues surrounding alcohol and drug use in students across UK campuses.
The conference, which will take place online over 3 afternoons. provides a unique opportunity for delegates to hear from and engage with sector experts as well as share expertise and good practice, develop strategy and network with colleagues.
In addition to workshops discussing how to promote responsible drinking in students, the conference will also focus on developing a drug harm reduction approach.
Agenda highlights include
• A panel discussion looking at what drug harm reduction means to students' unions and universities?
• A workshop looking into what changes we may expect to see in alcohol use in the next academic year, and how to prepare for them
• A workshop from sector leading charity Release looking at the law surrounding drug harm reduction
The conference is open to all with an interest in this topic however will be particularly useful for the following staff:
• Student Services staff
• Student Experience/Engagement staff
• Student Wellbeing and Support staff
• Students' Union officers
• Community Officers
• Bar/Venue managers
• Student accommodation staff
For details on pricing, and to reserve your place visit https://studentsalcoholanddrugs21.eventbrite.co.uk
We are committed to making our events as accessible as possible. If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com