This is SOS-UK’s brand new, year-long flagship development programme for officers and staff leading on sustainability within their SU.
Membership of the programme will include:
- Monthly webinars designed to deepen understanding of sustainability topics and build your confidence in leading on the agenda within your SU.
- Topical support across the year at key points in the SU sustainability calendar such as Green Weeks and planning around freshers' events and halls move outs.
- A ticket to the in-person SOS-UK Sustainability Summit
- A 1-2-1 coaching call with an SOS-UK staff member to help shape your key project or campaign.
- Membership of an online community to share experiences and ideas with others on the programme
- Regular email round ups of resources, events and funding opportunities
- A digital badge and certificate upon completion of the programme
Find out more by reading our Students' Union Support offer for 2023-24
Sign up by visiting