Applications have now closed for this category
If you are still interested in setting up a food enterprise on your university or college campus please do email us at email@example.com and we can share some useful resource and good practice with you.
Why set up a food based enterprise?
Good for you, good for your institution, good for your community.
- Fresh affordable food for students, staff and members of the public.
- Provides real-life experience of setting up and running a business.
- An opportunity to see your ideas come to life.
- Enhances employability skills – leadership, teamwork, planning etc.
- A great way for emerging student enterprises and societies to market their products.
- Potential income generation for your students’ union or society.
- A chance to raise awareness about the importance of buying sustainable food.
- Supports the local economy and community partnerships.
Check out these articles: