Apply before the 24th of October by sending an email to email@example.com with the answers to the following questions:
- What is your name?
- What’s the best contact for us to get you on?
- What course are you attending at University / College?
- What professional skills would you like to gain outside of your formal course?
- How will our leadership training sessions help your personal development?
- Tell us a little bit about your interest in sustainability (don’t worry if you don’t know much about it, you can tell us what you would like to know and why)
Please keep your answers concise and get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any point if you have any further questions.
The pilot will run on 2 campuses in Scotland for now: the University of Strathclyde and the University of Stirling. Please submit an application if you’re an undergrad or postgrad student in any school or faculty in any of these institutions. The first expression of interest applications close on the 2nd of November.
We actively seek to be diverse and inclusive across all identities and experiences, please also let us know if you have any accessibility needs and we will make sure to accommodate.