Friday 10-02-2017 - 10:48
If you or your organisation have participated in the Green Impact programme, enter our photo competition!
This year marks ten years of Green Impact. To celebrate this - and our recent UNESCO award for Education for Sustainable Development - we’re asking you to share photographs that represent your commitment to a better planet.
You might capture something miniature or something massive, something gorgeous or something gross – anything you like, so long as it’s somewhat creative and compelling!
What do you get out of it?
Well, your photos may form part of our Green Impact communications and celebrations; or example, your photo may feature on a poster, or our website. And the entrant with the most inspirational photo will win a big hamper of ethically sourced products (it’ll be really good).
How to submit a photo:
- On Instagram: share your photo, your name, role and organisation, and a few words about your commitment to sustainability, including #mygreenimpact and @nus_uk
- On Twitter: share your photo, your name, role and organisation, and a few words about your commitment to sustainability, including #mygreenimpact and @nusuk
- Not into social media? Share your photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, role and organisation, and a few words about your commitment to sustainability
Terms and conditions:
- Submitted photos may be used by NUS without attribution (unless you send an email to email@example.com requesting attribution for your photo)
- There will be one winner, who will receive a hamper of ethically sourced products
- Photos submitted after 31/03/17 cannot be considered for the prize, but may still be used by NUS
- We will notify the winner within two weeks of the competition closing